Red light therapy is exploding in popularity thanks to growing awareness of its scientifically proven benefits, from clearing up chronic skin conditions to improving sleep.
The human body is highly responsive to light. Different wavelengths, which correspond to different colors, penetrate the skin to varying depths where the light stimulates natural biological processes.
Red light therapy, which is also called photobiomodulation, or low-level laser therapy uses light-emitting diode (LED) devices to expose the skin to specific wavelengths of light that are known to have innumerable therapeutic benefits.
The term red light therapy refers to the application of a narrow spectrum of visible light, including red light (630nm to 660nm) and near-infrared light (NIR) (800nm to 850nm). This treatment occurs in what’s called the “therapeutic window,” whereby the desired outcome is achieved without the harmful effects of ultraviolet light. When used as directed, red light is safe and effective.
The primary benefits of red light therapy are due to stimulation of energy production within cells, which has a positive ripple effect on the skin, muscles, bones, and connective tissues.
- Reduction of scars and the effects of aging
- Relief from symptoms of psoriasis and other chronic skin conditions
- Restored hair growth
- Accelerated wound healing
- Faster muscle recovery, and muscle growth
- Pain management, including neuropathic pain
- Improved symptoms from depression, anxiety, and insomnia
- Stimulation of the immune system, including the lymphatic system
- Weight loss
Our FDA CLASS II MEDICAL DEVICE combines five wavelengths (630nm, 660nm, 810nm, 830nm, 850nm), making it the most powerful and advanced near infra-red LED light therapy devices on the market.
This device give you the optimal therapeutic effects within the red and NIR wavelengths, which is known as the spectral range. Our LED red (R+) array devices emit two red wavelengths simultaneously: 20% 630nm, and 80% 660nm. The NIR+ array devices emit three NIR wavelengths simultaneously: 10% 810nm wavelength, 10% 830nm wavelength, and 80% 850nm wavelength. This ratio is based on exhaustive research, from the many third-party studies on red light, as well as PlatinumLED’s own in-house research.
These studies have also shown that red light wavelengths (630-700 nm) penetrate skin cells and sebaceous (oil-producing) glands. This promotes collagen production and rejuvenates the appearance of the skin, which improves skin health.
These near-infrared and red light wavelengths are also recognized for the unique therapeutic and regenerative results they offer the body:
- STIMULATE HAIR GROWTH – Stimulates stem cells in the hair follicle to encourage active growth
- IMPROVED SKIN HEALTH – Generates production of collagen – Increased tissue repair
- PROMOTE CELLULAR HEALTH – Stimulates collagen production – Strengthens hair and improves skin elasticity -Promotes connective tissue health
- IMPROVE CIRCULATION – Dilates blood vessels for increased flow – Protects red blood cells and platelets
- REDUCE RECOVERY TIME – Accelerates muscle repair – Stimulates mitochondria and stem cells for faster recovery
- REDUCE INFLAMMATION – Soothes sore muscles, joint pain, and arthritis – Eases symptoms associated with autoimmune diseases, spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries – Soothes sore muscles, joint pain, and arthritis – Eases symptoms associated with autoimmune diseases, spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries
- INCREASE FERTILITY – Increases testosterone production – May stimulate the brain’s pineal gland
Our Platinum lights are used and endorsed by the following medical professionals, universities and Governmental agencies than any other LED company, including:
There are no reviews yet.