Organic Coffee Brownie Cups by Johanna
For the batter:
350 ml brewed coffee
½ cup nut butter of choice
1 cup cocoa powder
2 ½ cups almond flour
½ cup buckwheat flour
2 cups coconut sugar
2 tsp baking powder
For the icing:
1 cup nut butter of choice
1⁄3 cup brewed coffee
½ cup syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C or 160 °C for a fan oven.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the batter with an electric mixer until well combined.
3. Line a cupcake tin with baking paper or cupcake liners.
4. Divide the batter between each cupcake liner and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the brownies from the tin and allow to cool completely.
5. Combine all the ingredients for the icing in a jar with a lid. Close the jar and shake until the ingredients are combined.
6. Drizzle the icing over the cupcakes and decorate the cupcakes as desired. You can use dessicated coconut, cocoa nibs or edible glitter.