Freedom Day Vegan Fudge!
Hi there! Happy Freedom Day! I hope you’re all staying safe, sane, and well. To make this Monday a little sweeter, I wanted to share this Vegan Fudge Recipe with you. Just like before, I love reading your messages and feedback, so let me know if you like this new treat by hitting reply (or shoot a DM) after trying it out.
4 tbsp. macadamia butter
4 tbsp. coconut oil
3 tbsp date syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup dark chocolate
1. In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients, except for the chocolate.
2. Pour into an a pan lined with baking paper.
3. Microwave the chocolate for 30 seconds then take the bowl out and give it a stir. Place the bowl back in the microwave and repeat the process of cooking for 30 seconds, stopping, stirring and returning to the microwave until the chocolate has melted.
4. Immediately drizzle chocolate all over and create swirls using a toothpick.
5. Place in the freezer for a couple of hours before cutting into squares.
6. Store in the fridge and plunder at will!
2 thoughts on “Freedom Day Vegan Fudge!”
This looks delicious!
Could you substitute the date syrup with another kind of syrup as I cannot tolerate dates?
Hi Megan, Thank you. They are one of my favourite treats! Yes you can substitute with maple syrup or honey if you prefer 🙂