The nicest compliment we got from one of our followers about these coconut balls is that they reminded her of her gran’s macaroons, and we all know that our grannies’ recipes were ALWAYS the best!
At Wellness Fingerprint, they are the perfect treat for our team, so we hope you will enjoy these little guys as much as we do!
3 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
1 ½ Tbsp. coconut oil
2 Tbsp. date syrup
1 Tbsp. of ground linseed mixed with a little water to form a gel
A pinch of cinnamon
A pinch of salt
1 Tbsp. arrowroot
1. Preheat oven to 180 C and line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Add coconut flakes to food processor and pulse until the mixture gets sticky.
3. Add coconut oil, syrup, linseed gel, arrowroot, salt and cinnamon and blend for 40 seconds until well combined.
4. Scoop out into little balls and place onto your baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 minutes until they become golden brown.
These little heavenly balls are best enjoyed once they have cool down, so great restraint is needed at this point.