Cauliflower seed loaf
I’m no chef, but I love food, that’s certainly no secret. I chat about it all the time! And when I stop talking about it, I am busy cooking in the kitchen! I have to admit though, I’ve become quite good at finding ways to incorporate more vegetables into my homemade recipes. So much so that my children don’t even notice it when I do…yeah! And I love to only tell them after they’ve already had a taste and admitted to loving the dish! Try this super yummy recipe and let me know what you think!
1cup almond flour
1⁄4 cup psyllium husk
½ tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
2 cups cauliflower rice
1 tsp. chia seeds
3 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. mixed herbs 1 tsp. garam masala
Pumkin seeds, sunflower seeds etc. for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 160oC. Line a loaf dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients until well combined.
3. Pour the batter into the dish and press don firmly to even out the top.
4. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds (and any other seeds that you like) over the top.
5. Bake for 55 minutes, until the bread is golden on top.
6. Allow to cool completely before slicing.