Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Hi there! I make these super tasty oat and banana pancakes for my hungry monsters when we are not rushed for breakfast-which is pretty much everyday at the moment! I don’t know if you know but oats don’t always have to be eaten as a piping hot porridge. If you blend them into flour, they can become a super healthy alternative to heavily processed flour for your pancakes and they promise to deliver a fleet of B vitamins to charge up your batteries. Just like before, I love reading your messages and feedback, so let me know if you like this new recipe by hitting reply (or shoot a DM) after trying it out.
2 cups of rolled oat
1 ripe banana
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 to 1 1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup dark chocolate
1. In a food processor, place the oats, and blend until they have turned into a fine flour, about 20 seconds to 1 minute.
2. Add all other ingredients, except for the chocolate.
3. Heat some coconut oil in a large non-stick pan. Cook large spoonfuls of the batter until golden on both sides.
4. While you are cooking the pancakes, microwave the chocolate for 30 seconds then take the bowl out and give it a stir. Place the bowl back in the microwave and repeat the process of cooking for 30 seconds, stopping, stirring and returning to the microwave until the chocolate has melted.
5. Place all the pancakes on top of each other, to make one large stack of 5-6 pancakes and immediately drizzle chocolate all over the top.
6. Cut into quarters and indulge immediately
7. A sneaky drizzle of maple syrup is awfully good too.
3 thoughts on “Banana Oatmeal Pancakes”
Hi there. What are the nutritional info for this recipe please
Hi Charlene. Ii have not calculated the nutritional information of the recipe <3
omg this is so so so gooooooooooooood